Warning: curl_setopt() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home/motorola/public_html/wp-content/plugins/amzn/tarzan/_httprequest.class.php on line 336
Motorola SURFboard SB6141 is a simple, reliable cable modem. It will enable you to enjoy high speed internet access. Although your internet speed is determined by the quality of your provider, your equipment also plays a part. This networking device uses channel bonding technology to boost your bandwidth speed.
According to the reviewers, this modem is fast, very stable and works as advertised. Some of them have noticed a big difference in speeds from their old modems. Unlike most other D3 modems that can only bond 4 or 6 channels, the SB6141 can handle up to 8. According to them, it is also easy to setup. No issues with installation.
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $56.00
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Motorola's easy-to-use SB6141 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem unlocks the potential of offering innovative high-bandwidth data and multimedia services to customers. Utilizing the power of DOCSIS 3.0, the SB6141 enables channel bonding of up to eight downstream channels and four upstream channels, which allows an operator to offer its customers advanced multimedia services with data rates of over 300 Mbps for received data and over 100 Mbps when sending data.
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity Ensures compatibility with most PCs.
- 6 status-reporting LEDs for quick and easy troubleshooting. Multicolored LEDs identify channel bonded mode
- DOCSIS 3.0 technology along with IPV6 support for reliable connectivity
- Color-coded rear panel allows for simple installation
- Motorola’s easy-to-use SB6141 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem unlocks the power of high-speed data. Utilizing the power of DOCSIS 3.0, the SB6141 enables channel bonding of up to eight downstream channels and four upstream channels, which enables advanced multimedia services with data rates of over 300 Mbps for received data and over 100 Mbps when sending data.